The official lottery for the High Lonesome 100! This event is where you register for the current year's High Lonesome lottery. If you are selected, you'll be sent a registration invite for the main event. For all the details on how the lottery works please visit our website.
2021 High Lonesome 100 (COVID affected Lottery):
- Finish a 50 mile or 100k trail race between Nov 1st, 2019 and December 31st, 2020.
- Finish a 100+ mile trail race between 01/01/2018 and 12/31/2020.
2022 High Lonesome 100 (COVID affected Lottery):
- Finish a 50 mile or 100k trail race between 1/1/2021 and 12/31/2021.
- Finish a 100+ mile trail race between 01/01/2019 and 12/31/2021.
What you'll need to register for the lottery:
- A qualifier (see above)
- A DIRECT link to the results for your qualifier
- If you're claiming trail work hours, you'll need completed trail work forms
- If you're claiming volunteer hours, you'll need to confirm your shifts with our Volunteer Director, David Fox
- List how many times you've applied to the lottery
- List how many times you've finished and/or DNF'd the High Lonesome
- List when you were last drawn to the race or waitlist