Haven Humane Society's certified 5K & 10K Run/Walk starts and finishes at the iconic Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay Exploration Park. The Sacramento River trail affords views of Mt. Lassen and the Shasta-Trinity mountains, and takes you past stands of oak trees and riparian forests. Join us for this family-friendly, dog-friendly event and know that you're helping us reach our goal of a North State with no more homeless pets!
Event details and schedule
Registration and Packet Pick Up: 8 to 8:45 a.m. on south side of Sundial Bridge.
Start Time: 9:15 a.m.
Bringing your dog??
- Use a 6-foot (or shorter) non-retractable leash during the event
- Make sure your dog has a current ID and rabies vaccination
- Bring bags and make sure to clean up after your dog
- Do not bring dogs that do not get along with other dogs!
From East side of Redding
- Exit 1 from CA-44 E
- Take Sundial Bridge Drive to your destination
From West Side of Redding
- Continue on I-5 N. Take Exit 678 to Sundial Bridge Drive.
- Take exit 1 from CA-44 W
- Continue on Sundial Bridge Drive to your destination
For more information contact our Development Department at 530-241-5262