The Harbinger is a reminder of what good is to come. The past year had some terrible and strange things happen. Let's put that behind us and look forward to a new Hope. Come join us on this Virtual Tour of the seven continents!
ODR is using the state-of-the-art web app https://raceIOT.io to track your progress. Do the challenge concurrently with your training. You will be able to use the raceIOT app the day after you register. We port new registrations daily.
All you need is a device and 20 seconds to connect your account to raceIOT and then Let The Data Flow.
You're thinking that’s nice, but I don’t want to have to manually put in two months worth of data…Well, we got you covered! We can pull your history (for Garmin, Strava, and Fitbit) for as far back as you need. So you don’t have to spend more time in front of a computer!
We do allow you to manually put your data in, if you still want to go that route.
What You Get
- Finish the first leg of the event and get the official Harbinger Challenge medal
- Get a tracer medal for each leg you complete!
- Long Sleeved Tech T-Shirts are available for purchase
- Give us your social media handle and you might get kudos from Old Dominion Racing or Mike Wardian!
- Post pictures of your journey to your social media platforms using #embarrassgravity to win extra prizes.
Show your support for Tommy Rivers Puzey by adding #RunWithRivs.
Watch for Bullseyes on the route. Be the closest to one and you might win an extra prize along the way!