Join us for the 4th Annual Wicked Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Spooky Sprint!
This event is fun for the whole family and we guarantee a wicked good time!
Bring the whole family out for a wicked good time!
All kids registered for the Spooky Sprint will receive a trick or treat bag at check in
and will be able to trick or treat along the course from our volunteers!
COSTUMES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!
This event is is limited to 600 participants!
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Wicked Half Marathon, 10K and 5K event locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and the shirt then you still can! Here is your way to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time. Please note that all items will be shipped following the event on October 17th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event details and schedule
What You Get!
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal for all participants
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt for all participants
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups in the half marathon, 10K and 5K distances (Race Day Participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Water Station and Course Support Information
Bottled water will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.13 (southern turnaround), 2.2, 3.75, 5.67, 7.66 (northern turnaround), 9.65, and 11.57.
- 5K: Miles 1.55 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 7.66 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 2.26, 4.78, and 10.48
- Note: The restrooms at mile 2.26 will be located off the course at the start/finish line area (approximately .1 miles off the course)