Please read the event FAQ's before registering!
To register for the 24 Hours of Elk Basin BIKE event, click here.
Just when you’re itching to get on the trails but the snow is still hanging out up top, we’re going to our Desert in the Backyard and hope you'll join us! Bring your camping, biking, running, and partying gear and lets get dusty!
This Outdoor Celebration has something for everyone:
- 24 of Elk Basin a bike and running event you can take on solo or grab some friends and conquer the course! 10 mile loop for bikes, 6 mile loop for runners. Dinner, Breakfast, camping spot, and shirt included in registration.
- DITBY Races Going for 24 hours not your style? We've got you covered with 3 designated routes ranging from 5k to half marathon. Run one or run all three. Self timed. Prizes for winners
- Camping -make a weekend out of it and stay the night. Camping passes sold separately from bike/run entries but can be added on. Designated spots for RVs and family camping.
- Catered dinner and breakfast -food passes sold separately or you can bring your own food.
- Live music -lets get our groove on after a long day of fun!
- Yoga -guided yoga in the desert.