This race will provide a challenge and put a smile on your face! The race will be run in a relay format in four "legs" around the Laramie Park walking path and will begin with a wave start.
- The first leg is a .5 mile run
- The second leg will be a series of physical challenges along the path
- The third leg is a .5 mile run
- The fourth leg will be a series of physical challenges along the path
The entire race distance is two miles and groups can consist of 2-4 participants! The three fastest groups will win medals.
After a long year in the house are you and your friends up to the challenge?
Event details and schedule
- Race will begin at 11am
- Course is a half mile loop on the Laramie Park walking path
- Parking is available off of Niles Center Rd. and along Sherwin Rd.
- Temperatures may be chilly please be sure to dress appropriately for the weather