Join the Wild River Dash and Be Wild, Go Wild! Say YES to adventure and YES to unleashing your WILD to provide outdoor adventure and leadership opportunities for teen girls in Idaho! The course starts with a fun paddle out and back across Quinn’s Pond and ends with a beautiful 2 mile loop run on the Greenbelt. Register as an individual or as a team of two, with one person paddling and the other running. All proceeds from the race go directly to support outdoor adventure opportunities for teen girls in Wild Hearts Idaho.
Wild River Dash Information:
- Time - 9:00am - 1:00pm. More information will be shared on your specific wave start time closer to race day!
- Location - Esther Simplot Park.
- Race Participant Age Groups - Adults 18+, Teens 12-17, Kids 5-11!
- Packet pickup - Is on Friday, September 10th from 4-8pm at Shus Running Co.
- Grab Your Swag Y’all! All race participants and volunteers will receive awesome swag.
Adult and Teen Course: .5 mile Paddle across Quinn's Pond & 2 mile run on the Boise Greenbelt.
Kid Course: .25 mile Paddle in Quinn's Pond and 1 mile run around Esther Simplot Park.