Who's looking for goal this spring? As the days get longer (yay!) and sun gets stronger, we've created a daylight savings time inspired 6.1 or 13.1 virtual running (or walking challenge). Your choose the distance you would like to train for: 10K or 13.1miles. The training kicks off March 14th (Daylight Savings Time) and finishes June 5th. Runners or walkers then complete their distance event (6.1 or 13.1) anytime between June 5th and June 13th. After registering, you will receive a 12 week training plan on March 14th for both 10K and 13.1 mile distances AND a pair of Goodr Sunnies. You get to choose what distance to train for. The cost is $30. Each registrant receives
1. a pair of Goodr Sunnies (A Ginger’s Soul model)
2. Two 12 week training plans (one 10K and one 13.1 mile distance)
3. Weekly email filled with your weekly schedule and training tips.
4. A chance to win 1 of 3 curated prize boxes awarded at the 4, 8 and 12 week mark to a randomly chosen registered participant.
5. A Strava group created for the group where you can track your progress and weekly mileage.
6. 3 measured 13.1 and 10K courses in the local Charles River Running area