Fit & Able is excited to announce a new race this year at Bond Park! AND it's a LAP RACE! How many laps can you run at Bond Park in 90 MINUTES?!
This is the Goldilocks of Fit & Able races because you can choose the looping trail that is JUST RIGHT FOR YOU! Each trail differs in length and difficulty so however you want to run, walk, roll, or stroll you can find the challenge that suits you best! The available trails include:
- Small (1 Mile Paw Paw Trail) - these shortest and easiest loop around the Bond Park spillway and Community Center
- Medium (1.4 Mile Pine Cone Trail) - the loop that is probably JUST RIGHT for most runners around the eastern ball fields
- Large (2 Mile Lake Trail) - the longest and most challenging loop on the natural trails around Bond Lake
* No Kids in Strollers permitted on the Lake Trail course.
All participants will have 90 minutes from their individual start to run as many laps as possible; lap count ties will be broken by shortest time. Runners must complete at LEAST three laps of their chosen course to be eligible for awards. That means running at least 3 Miles for the Small course, 4.2 Miles for the Medium Course, and 6 Miles for the Large course but you can keep going after that as long as you can! Instead of counting their own laps, virtual runners will compete for the greatest distance in the shortest period of time (90 minutes max).
All finishers will get a Fit & Able Scramble medal and finishers gift.
Invite your friends and family to run together!
Fit & Able Scramble is part of Fit & Able's Free-for-All Race Series.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Fit & Able Scramble please email Info@FitandAble.net for more information!
* * * Due to the constantly evolving pandemic situation any specific changes to event operations for protecting participant health and safety in compliance with the most up-to-date recommendations and requirements will be emailed to all registered participants prior to the race. A virtual component is available for all races for those runners who aren’t comfortable racing in person yet but still want to participate in the event. * * *