As they say in Hawaii... E Hele Kāua! (Let's Party!)
GDFAR has raised the bar for this Hawaiian style Run, Walk and Luau.
All Registered Participants will have access to this One-of-a-Kind event:
- Run, Walk or Cheer! (See Details Below*)
- Post Run Party featuring the following!
- Admission to the Hawaiian Style Luau at the Bogey's Outdoor Pavilion overlooking the beautiful pond and golf course.
- 1 Free Hawaiian Style Drink or Beer (21+). Kids get 1 Hawaiian Punch Juice Box!
- 45 Minute Hawaiian Dancing Show by the South Pacific Island Dancers! LEARN MORE
- Hawaiian Style food options available from Bogey's Outdoor Grill!
- Enjoy traditional Hawaiian style music.
- Hula Hoop Contest!
- Best Dressed Competition
- 5K Race (Main Event) at 9am
- Chip Timed 5K race
- Awards for top 3 Overall and Top 3 per Age Group (<15, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, etc)
- Shirt, Lei, and drink ticket
- 1 Mile Kids Fun Run at 8:45am
- Enjoy a run on the 1 Mile Course
- Shirt, Lei and a Hawaiian Punch juice box
- 1 Mile Walk at 9:05am
- Enjoy a leisurely walk on the 1 mile course.
- Shirt, Lei, Drink ticket
- General Admission (Cheer Group!)
- Ticket to the After Party Luau
- Lei and Drink Ticket