2nd ANNUAL EVENT!! Bikes & Beers LAUREL 2021 features a 15, 30, and 50-Mile ride departing from JAILBREAK BREWING COMPANY and traveling through the beautiful region of Laurel, MD. All rides will feature morning fuel stations, rest stops with refreshments and will finish up back at JAILBREAK BREWING for some rewarding craft beers! This is a ride for everyone - All riding levels welcome!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pick your ride distance and create a team of friends & family (optional)
- Mark your calendar for a fun day of cycling and craft beer!
- Pre ride:
- Check in a half hour before your start time
- Enjoy free coffee & fresh pastries
- Local bike shops offering last minute tune-ups
- The ride:
- Ride your distance with ride leaders
- Fully marked routes & GPS support
- Mechanical support vehicle
- Rest stops with snacks & refreshments
- Post ride:
- It's time to enjoy (2) complementary beers on us
- Official Bikes & Beers Pint Glass for every rider
- Complementary Bikes & Beers high quality neoprene koozies
- Enjoy the food trucks, live music, games
- Check out our Bikes & Beers merch tent & snack stand
- Live raffle with $2,000+ in prizes!
- Join & Post your photos on our Facebook Page
- Keep in touch with your newly made cycling friends!
IT'S A CELEBRATION OF CYCLING AND CRAFT BEER!
Riders will also receive a free raffle ticket for a chance to win several brand new bikes and a ton of other prizes including a private brewery tour and cycling gear!
A portion of proceeds from the event will go to BIKE MARYLAND to help improve the cycling conditions in the state of Maryland. Have fun, and give back!