Black Dog's Challenge-6/8/12 Hour Ultra
June 12, 2021
Are you up for the challenge? How many miles can you complete in 6 or 8 or 12 hours? We are also looking for volunteers!
Make plans to join us to raise funds for our local police K-9 units! We want to make sure each K-9 has the necessary equipment to serve and protect the public. Your participation will help us reach that goal! We are accepting virtual participants along with donations! Together we can make a difference!
The Challenge will begin Saturday, June 12 at 8:00pm and run for 12 hours.
- Follow the loop provided by Black Dog
- Track your miles on Strava
- Wear reflective clothing
- Carry/wear some kind of light
- Provide your own hydration and fuel
- Custom designed shirt (if registered by May 30)
- Race bib
- Challenge medal
Other ways to get involved:
- Volunteer shifts (register online for specific times)
- Secure monetary donations
- Donate refreshments (drinks, food, etc.)
TOGETHER WE ACCOMPLISH MORE!