Join us for the newest race in our BorgWarner/Cortland YMCA 5k Race Series! These themed race is a family-friendly event, and (running-friendly) costumes are encouraged!
The race starts at 9:00 AM, and the location is still TBD.
This date is tentative based on NYS guidelines. If we have to reschedule, we'll reach out to let everyone know ASAP.
COVID Protocols: To keep everyone safe at our events, we are changing the way we race this year.
- There will be NO day-of registrations this year. All racers must register in advance.
- We are using staggered starts, spread out every 2-3 minutes.
- Masks must be worn before and after the race, and anytime you are within 6' of another racer on the course.
- No 'snot rockets', spitting, or similar before, during, or after the race.
- Winners will be announced after all racers have returned. Please keep six feet apart and keep your mask on while waiting for results.
- Race shirts and bibs can be picked up the day before the race at the Cortland YMCA (details announced soon) or the morning of the race (between 8:00 AM and 8:45 AM).
If you registered for last year's races, you will be automatically re-registered for this year's races, free of cost. Please watch for a confirmation email in the coming weeks. This race is taking the place of the Spring Run, which is still postponed until 2022.