What: 5K (3.1 Miles)
Race day registration and packet pickup begin @ 7:30 AM
Entry Fee: • Pre-registration: $25 per person
• All pre-registrations must be in by Tuesday, June 1
• Race day registration: $30 (June 2 - June 20)
• T-shirts for the first 100 registrants
• Awards will be presented immediately following the race
Awards: • Overall male and female winners
• Top three male and female winners in following age groups:
0-12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+
• Special Award: Best Overall Father/Child Team
Since this is a Father’s Day race, we will be giving an award to the top Father/Child Team.
Fathers, to register your team, be sure to list each of your children and yourself on your
registration form in the Father/Child Team section. Note: Children also need to be
registered separately. The Father/Child Team section is for awards purposes only.
Proceeds from the NCC Father’s Day 5k will provide local high school seniors with $1,000 scholarships