Inaugural Brookgreen Gardens Labor Day 5K
Sunday, September 5, 2021
1931 Brookgreen Drive
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Join us for the Inaugural Brookgreen Gardens Labor Day 5K at in Murrells Inlet, SC! We are excited to partner once again with the beautiful, historic Brookgreen Gardens. Brookgreen Gardens is a sculpture garden and wildlife preserve, located just south of Murrells Inlet, in South Carolina. The 9,100-acre property includes several themed gardens with American figurative sculptures placed in them, the Lowcountry Zoo, and trails through several ecosystems in nature reserves on the property.
This is the 5th and final race in our NS Promos Summer Race Series!
**Those participating in all 5 Summer Race Series receive a specially designed Challenge Medal compliments of Black Dog Running Company.
**COVID Race Protocols:
- All participants and guests are required to wear face coverings or masks while on Brookgreen Gardens property except while running/walking during the 5K race
- Practice social distancing
- No water stop on course
- Strollers, runners, and walkers are all WELCOME!
- No dogs allowed on course.
- Registration is only available online
- Registration closes Saturday, September 4 at 1:00pm
- No packet pickup registrations
- No race day registrations
- Participants strongly encouraged to pickup packet prior to race day
Packet Pickup Information:
- Saturday, September 4 from 3:00-7:00pm at Native Sons (1519 Executive Avenue, MB)
- Sunday, September 5 from 5:15-5:45pm at Brookgreen Gardens (1931 Brookgreen Gardens, Murrells Inlet)
Plenty of parking available onsite
Restrooms located near Start/Finish
- Overall Male and Female 1,2,3 place
- Overall Masters Male and Female 1 place
- Age Groups Male and Female 1,2,3, place
0-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-25, and continue 5 year increments to 80 and above
Brookgreen Gardens: https://www.facebook.com/BrookgreenGardens
Brookgreen Gardens: www.brookgreen.org
MB Mini Marathon www.runmyrtlebeach.com