Additional race information can be found at: https://reachinc.org
322 Gallatin Park Drive
Bozeman, MT US 59715
Sunday, July 4, 2021 | 8-11am
The 14th annual Reach Race for Independence will take place in person on Sunday, July 4, 2021, with a virtual option also available. All proceeds help empower the adults with developmental disabilities we serve to lead independent, fulfilling lives.
The in person course will be on the north Bozeman trails starting at the Work Center.
Start Time Info:
- In-person 5K and 10K will start in waves between 8:00-8:40 a.m.
- In-person 1K starts at 9:30 a.m.
- Virtual runners may participate in a 1K/5K/10K route of their choosing. Complete your distance anytime on Sunday, July 4th, and share the results with Reach. Please practice social distancing and recommended covid-19 precautions.
Packet Pick-up: 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 3rd at the Reach Work Center (322 Gallatin Park Drive).
Tee-shirts: Short-sleeved t-shirts available to both runners and non-runners on a first come, first served basis for $10.
Medals: To be awarded at the live race to top finishers in each event and age bracket.
Refreshments: Bottled water and pre-packaged snacks will be provided.
Covid-19 Safety Information:
- Please wear a mask anytime that you are not actively participating in the race.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of illness, or have been exposed to Covid-19.
Please thank our volunteers and sponsors for their support of adults with developmental disabilities in our community. Also, thank you, for your participation! If you or someone you know is interested in supporting our event in any way, please have them contact Jacy at email@example.com or call: 406-5871271.