He's making a list, he's checking it twice! He's going to find out who's naughty .... anddddd running in the July 10 Santa Shuffle 5K & Fun Walk!
Join us in for our Christmas-in-July-themed event in person or virtually!
With plenty of COVID precautionary measures in place, for those joining in-person, the one-of-a-kind certified course weaves through West Leechburg, starting and finishing at the West Leechburg Fire Department Social Hall....and if you joined us in March for our Shamrock Shuffle, don't worry, you won't be bored with running the same course! We're getting crazy and reversing it!
START TIME AND PACKET PICK UP
- Registration: will open at 7:30 AM
- 5K Race start: 9:00 AM, the 5K run is for the serious or casual runners of all ages and will be digitally timed by GCXC Race Timing & Management.
- 1 Mile Fun walk: 9:00 AM start
Check out our recent Shamrock Shuffle event where we raised nearly $15,000 in support of pediatric patients affected by cancers, diseases, or disabilities! See it here!
COSTUMES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED AND LEASHED FURRY FRIENDS ARE WELCOMED!!!
- Address: 1116 Gosser Street, Leechburg, PA 15656
- Awards: Medals awarded for age-specific categories.
- Earlier start time and course misters to help beat the heat and keep you cool!
- The first 300 participants receive a complimentary swag bag!
- Visit Santa!
- Create a memorable experience while having fun with our favorite balloon artist, Mike!
- Meet Disney’s Belle and Snow White!
- Enjoy refreshing lemonade courtesy of Brody’s Lemonade Stand!
- Enjoy popcorn courtesy of Popped Envy!
- Other refreshments and snacks provided!
Semper Gratus., Latin for Always Grateful, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that supports pediatric patients affected with cancer, disease, or disabilities in addition to kindness initiatives.
Last year we were able to raise nearly $30,000 adding to our 4 year total of nearly $100,000 being raised to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the Muscular Dystrophy Association, and Cerebral Palsy.