Explore the trails of Breckenridge this summer with the 20th Annual Summit Trail Running Series. The Series consists of 6 trail races in and around the Breckenridge area. Each race features a short and long course, and all races are open to runners of all abilities ages 10 and older. Youth runners 17 and under pay only $50 for the Series (parent/guardian-signed Sports Waiver is required). Youth series registrants receive a series shirt. Series pre-registration is $150 (18 and over) for all 6 races due by July 7th.
All Series registrants receive a series gift.
There are no aid stations on the courses. The Series is cup-free - participants MUST bring a reusable water bottle.
NO DAY OF REGISTRATION!
- Race #1: July 7- Rec Center/Morning Thunder (4K & 7K courses)
- Race #2: July 21 - French Gulch (5K & 8K courses)
- Race #3: August 4 - Baker's Tank (4K & 9K courses)
- Race #4: August 18 - Horseshoe Gulch (6K & 14K courses)
- Race #5: September 1 - Flumes/Tom's Baby (7K & 11K courses)
- Race #6: September 15- Carter Park (8K & 14K courses)
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen trail conditions the race director reserves the right to delay, cancel or reschedule the race. There are no refunds in the event of a race cancellation.