MURPH is a superhero workout that takes place on memorial day. It consists of a mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 air squats, and another mile run. There will be different variations and modifications for those who choose to do so. It will take place on May 31st, 2021. The first heat starts at 8 a.m. and a new heat takes place every 15 minutes until 10 a.m. Registration is $25.00, with a small additional processing fee. This cost gets you a t-shirt and makes a small donation to the Dairy Days Scholarship Fund. This event is being put on as a senior project, so the support is greatly appreciated!
Event details and schedule
- First heat starts at 8 a.m. a new heat starts every 15 minutes until 10 a.m.
- Be prepared to check in and sign a waiver when you arrive
- You will be given your t-shirt when you check in
- Variations of the workout will be provided if you do not want to do the true-to-course MURPH
- If you have any questions contact me, Hazel Fuqua, at firstname.lastname@example.org or message one of the event pages