- The Great Chocolate Race series is headed to Florida on Saturday, Sept 2! With 10 mile or 5k course options featuring scenic views of the Orlando downtown, this is the perfect way to wrap up the Summer and head into fall. After you finish your scenic run, enjoy Godiva along with some great music at the finish.
Would you run for chocolate. And bling?
Need a minute to think? If the idea of a scenic run followed by a box of Godiva and hot chocolate sounds like a winning combination, join us in Downtown Orlando for the most fun you'll have without the roller coaster!
Every Runner Gets:
• Choice of 10 mile or 5k course
• Chip Time with live tracking and live results
• Short sleeve tech shirt (male or female sizes)
• Commemorative finisher medal
• Godiva Chocolate at the finish festival
- Fri, Sept 1, 2017 • 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. - Fit2Run, 8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Fl. 32809 (The Florida Mall next to JC Penney)
- Sat, Sept 2, 2017 • 5:00 a.m.-6:45 a.m. - near the Start Line in Festival Park
Race Day Schedule (all times subject to change)
- 5:00 a.m. Race Day packet pickup
- 7:00 a.m. - 10 Mile start
- 7:15 a.m. - 5k start
- 9:00 a.m. - Awards Ceremony