This is a FREE event offered to all children in the Lehigh Valley.
WHO: Ages 3-14
WHERE: Lehigh Parkway, Allentown, PA
WHEN: October 16, 2021
Races are held rain or shine. In the event of cancellation, all information will be posted by 7:30 AM race day on the St. Luke's Half Marathon website, Facebook page, and an email will be sent to all those who registered online.
AMENITIES: Each participant will receive a surprise gift, finisher medal, water, and snack.
AGE GROUPS AND DISTANCES:
• 3-4 yrs – 1/8 mile
• 5-6 yrs – 1/4 mile
• 7-8 yrs – 1/2 mile
• 9-14 yrs – 1 mile
If COVID guidelines allow, capacities will be increased.
Our race capacity numbers are based on the number of participants, parents, and volunteers.
COVID-19 CHANGES TO OUR RACE:
- Runners, volunteers, and spectators must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth
- Runners, volunteers, and spectators must physical distance
- Wave starts
- Entries limited to 120 (20 per age group)
- THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- One parent or guardian per child
- Runners may time their own race
- Runners & parent and/or guardian must exit the park after finishing their race
- COVID – Runner Safety Checklist
RACE DAY CHECK-IN:
Check-in will be by age group and will take place from 8:30 – 9:30 am. Please arrive early. NO late check-ins permitted.
Please, no headphones during the race and no dogs on race courses.
One parent per child may run with the 3-4-year-olds.
NO parents may run on the course at any point with ages 5-14.