Join South Florida's 2nd Annual TEAL 5K Run/ Fun Walk™ for Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Presented by Kindah Foundation on Sunday, September 24, 2017, at Vista View Park in Davie. This event offers participants a family-friendly fun-filled day.
Bring the whole family WALK FOR FUN.... RUN FOR FITNESS.... FOR AWARENESS.... FOR HOPE...
PURPOSE: To celebrates the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honor survivors, fighters, raise awareness to the general public and raises much-needed funds to support the life-changing Kindah Foundation programs and the mission to ensure that no female faces cancer alone.
REGISTER NOW AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR CREATE A TEAM
Invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, and families to Walk, Run, Jog, Stroll, or connect with old friends and support a great cause! This is a great opportunity for a family outing day.
HELP US FUNDRAISE, CREATE YOUR OWN PAGE NOW
All registered participants are encouraged to:
- Create a personalized fundraising page and upload an image to represent your fundraising page.
Once you know who you’d like to add to your team, you can send out a registration link with your TEAM NAME to potential team members (friends, co-workers, families, neighbors etc.) through email or social media.
- Challenge your new team to complete the course and to raise additional funds toward Teal 5K Run/Fun Walk™ cancer fight.
- Share your fundraising page with your circle via social media, meetup, etc.
Prizes for the TOP fundraisers and awards.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Become A Volunteer! Support Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk by donating your time to help the event run smoothly.
NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO HELP THE CAUSE?
- Attend the award presentation and/or post-race celebration party
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause or you can donate on behalf of a loved one
- Sponsor a runner or Contribute to a team
- Help to raise funds to support the race (Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk)
- If you are a business owner you Become an In-Kind Sponsor! (email@example.com)
Admission to the Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk™ Post-Race Celebration, Community Health Fair & Family Fun Day is open to the general public, but we encourage participants to register for the Teal 5K Run/Fun Walk™ or donate generously to support the cause so that no woman face gynecologic cancer alone.
EVENT FEATURES: TEAL 5K RUN / FUN WALK | HEALTH FAIR | FAMILY FUN DAY
- Kids Zone: (Face Painting, Bounce Houses, Rock Climbing, Basketball Court, etc.)
- Unique Local Vendors & Green Health Vendors
- DJ's & Live Entertainment
- Finest Arts and Crafts Corner
- Food & Refreshment (while supplies last)
- Wine and Beers for each runner/walker (21+ & ID require) (while supplies last)
- “Teal 5K” style shirt (first 300 registered runners/walkers only)
- 5K Run Chip Timing
- Raffle Giveaways
- All register runner/walker will receive a TEAL 5K finisher medal at the finish line
- Custom Trophies & Gifts to the top winners
- and more.
Children 10 & under Run/ Walk for FREE.
Postmarked/drop off by September 8, 2017, by 1:00 pm ~ Checks made payable to Kindah Foundation, Inc. 515 E. Las Olas Blvd, Suite #120, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
We thank and wish all that participate good luck in the upcoming race!
Walk. Run. Jog. Stroll. End gynecologic cancer TOGETHER. #WeRunForHer #FightingCancerTogether