Life is short ... eat dessert first!
DayStay Adult Day Services is hosting a fun run/5K where the prizes are guaranteed, but the running is optional. Race participants will pick-up their decadent dessert and gift bags, then select their own location to work off the calories (and yes, a movie marathon counts).
Every participant will receive a decadent dessert and prize bag.
Additional sweet rewards include cupcakes medals for...
- Submission of recorded 5k race data (i.e.myfitnesspal app)
- The team that raises the most money
- Individuals that donate $100+
- Most creative individual race photo (voted on by DayStay participants)
- Most creative couple race photo (voted on by DayStay participants)
- Most creative team/group race photo (voted on by DayStay participants)
Race kick-off celebration and packet pick-up will be Saturday, June 26 from 10:00 a.m. - noon. Special arrangements may be made for other pick-up times. Out of town runners can receive their goodies by mail for an $3.00 donation.