RunnersWorld Tulsa Half and Full Training Program
Join our Half or Full Marathon training program that has helped 1000's of runners and walkers reach their marathon or half marathon goals. This training session race goal is Route66 Half or Full Marathon in November!
This is a great program for beginners and experienced runners/walkers. We will provide you with daily schedule of mileage/workout for the day. Our long runs are always on Saturday mornings with your run group and leader. You will have someone to help you navigate your first or fifth half/full marathon.
First Training Run: Saturday July 16th!
Cost: $35 until 7/17/22 and $40 after (This does not include registration for a marathon)
Training Schedule :Monday and Thursday Nights at 5:30pm, Saturday Mornings time and location varies (Saturday's are our long mileage days)
• Custom technical training shirt
• Experienced Run Leaders
• The most affordable training program in town
• Weekly motivational and informational emails from your Run Leader
• Planned and supported routes for your long runs on Saturdays
• Informational seminars about shoes, form, and injury prevention
• Support and motivation needed to keep you going
• Pace groups for both Full and Half groups. Faster than 9 min mile to Walkers
• There is a speed suited for every participant
• We accommodate all levels of runners from the first time marathon/half runner to those trying to qualify for Boston
Join us to complete your first or 101st half or full marathon!
If you have questions please contact us email@example.com or 918-749-7557.
Our first Training Run will be Saturday July 16th. You will receive an email from your Run Leader the week of July 11th with more details about the route and training. Training plans will be uploaded to our website by July 11th.