Let’s Step it Up.
Join us on November 5, 2022, as we begin our powerful LifeLung journey to bring about lung health advocacy, and action. Be a part of the commitment to help prevent lung cancer and to ease the burden for people living with lung disease. Join us as we honor the memory of those we’ve lost and uplift those who are in need of our support.
LifeLung Walk 2022 will be the first of a planned series of annual LifeLung Walks!
* Visit our Mission Tents to sign a petition promoting lung health in your community, snap a selfie for social media, honor those living with lung disease and lives lost and more.
* Recognize leaders in lung health.
* Hear inspirational stories from LIFELUNG Champions and more.
* Compete for the Best Black and White Outfit prize!
* Entertain the kiddos in our Kids Zone, with lung health activities, a balloon twister, face painting, and more!
The LIFELUNG Walk provides direct funds to those whom are currently battling lung disease, and their families. Life Lung provides parking passes, oxygen tanks, temporary family visit stay, early detection initiatives, and awareness outreach to communities.