We're doing it again! Register to run the 2nd Annual New Year's Resolution Run 5k or 10k at Al Lopez Park in Tampa, FL., hosted by NeoEndurance.
This is Tampa's FIRST 5k and 10k event of 2019. YOUR RESOLUTION RUN! What are your goals for 2019? Achieve your first goal with us by finishing a 5k or 10k.
What do I get?
Every finisher will earn a medal, a holiday-themed performance shirt, and access to local sponsors and vendors. Bring the kids and have their faces painted!
This year we will not have age-group awards. Instead, the top three finishers in each event will receive a free or reduced entry into any one of our 2019 events. We will recognize two divisions: females and males for both the 5k and 10k.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are allowed on this course, but participants MUST stay to the right of the path to allow for passers.
- Service animals.
- Headphones are authorized, but we ask that you keep to a volume that allows you to hear race and park officials.
- Children under 10, and older than 6, can run the 5k. Children under 10 cannot run the 10k or the challenge.
What's NOT Allowed?
- Pets (except certified service animals).
- Double-wide (or wider) strollers. At some points on the course, the path isn't wide enough for three adults.
- Skateboards, bicycles, tricycles, skates, etc.
- Bandits (if you're not wearing a bib, you're not getting a medal!)