Join us during Valentine's month for the inaugural Heart of Kentucky 5K benefiting Glean Kentucky.
Our race is Saturday, February 20, 2021, at 2:00pm at White Hall Park in Richmond/Madison County (Exit 95 off I-75).
- Long-sleeved poly/cotton race shirts (Register by February 10th to guarantee size)
- Scenic, paved course at historic White Hall State Historic Site/Park
- Overall and Age Group Awards (Top 3 M/F in 5 Year Divisions)
- Free race photos & Finish Line Photo Contest
- Social Teams to enhance your race experience
- Referral rewards (Refer 3 friends to the race who register and earn a $10 REFUND)
- Kids Love Kentucky 1/4 Mile Dash
- Virtual option ($25 includes mailing of shirt) for those who can't join us in person
We will institute a number of COVID-19 safety protocols for the race. These will include a wave/staggered start, limited race field (200), touchless race day packet pickup, closed water containers at water stop(s), and masks required by all attendees before & after the race. You are not required to run/walk your race in your mask.