This incredibly fast and remarkably beautiful road race takes runners from the forests and canyons of the Wasatch Mountains to the foothills of Salt Lake City, Utah. Featuring a speedy downhill slope and spectacular scenery, this race will be sure to help you set your PR and finally hit that Boston Qualifying time as it is the fastest marathon and half marathon in the state of Utah. REVEL in speed. REVEL in beauty. REVEL in Big Cottonwood!
- The expo will be held at the Mountain America Expo Center on Friday, September 10, 2021 from 10:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Buses depart from the corner of 1300 East and Fort Union Boulevard. Half marathon buses load from 4:30 to 5:30 AM, and full marathon buses load 4:00 to 5:00 AM.
- Marathon Start Time: 6:45 AM
- Half Marathon Start Time: 6:45 AM
- Full Marathon Course: Guardsman Pass to Cottonwood Heights
- Half Marathon Course: Mill D Parking Area to Cottonwood Heights